Enchilada Lasagna. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over noodles. Combine the chiles, garlic, chili powder, cumin, chicken broth, tomato sauce, salt, and pepper in a medium saucepan and put over high heat. Set aside until ready to use.
Let stand a few minutes before serving. Heat a large saucepan over medium heat and add the olive oil. Sauté the onion, stirring occasionally, until it begins to soften. You can have Enchilada Lasagna using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Enchilada Lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb. of Chicken breast tenderloin.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- You need 1 pkg. of King size corn tortillas.
- It’s 1 of large can green enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
Stir together ricotta, egg, mexican seasonings and salt. set aside. Spread half each of teh black bean mixture and ricotta mixture evenly over tortillas. Drain off any excess fat from the pan. In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Enchilada Lasagna instructions
- Saute a small amount of onion in pot..
- Add water and boil chicken for 20 minutes..
- Shred chicken after it cools..
- Saute rest of onions in skillet while chicken is boiling..
- Combine onions and shredded chicken..
- Cook tortillas in cooking spray until warm.
- Line bottom of 8×10 greased baking dish with 4 tortillas.
- Top with half of chicken and onions followed by 1/3 of the cheese. Spoon enchilada sauce over the cheese..
- Repeat previous step..
- Top with 2 more tortillas and cheese and enchilada sauce.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes, enchilada sauce and cumin. In a small bowl, combine egg and cottage cheese; set aside. Is it an enchilada or a lasagna? All the flavors of a beef enchilada layered between lasagna noodles. THIS is the kind of recipe you need to make when people are coming over for dinner this fall.