Chicken BBQ Salad. Remove from heat, cool, and cube. In a large bowl, toss together the chicken, celery, red bell pepper, onion, and corn. In a small bowl, mix together the barbeque sauce and mayonnaise.
Brush both sides of the pounded chicken breast with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, to taste. You can have Chicken BBQ Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chicken BBQ Salad
- It’s 3 cups of cooked chicken cubed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 6 cups of romaine lettuce chopped.
- You need 3/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 1 cup of corn canned or thawed from frozen.
- You need 1 of canned black beans rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomatoes seeded and diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of jicama diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Monterey Jack cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 of avocado diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green onions thinly sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of tortilla strips.
In small bowl, beat mayonnaise, barbecue sauce and salt with wire whisk until blended. In large bowl, stir chicken, bacon, onion, jalapeño chile and mayonnaise mixture until well mixed. A yellow bowl filled with a creamy chicken salad with green grape halves. Chicken Salad. a plate of salad greens topped with chopped chicken breast, tomatoes, cucumber, and crumbled bacon with a glass pitcher of salad dressing on the side.
Chicken BBQ Salad step by step
- Place lettuce, corn, black beans and jicama in a large bowl and toss 1/2 cup of the ranch dressing..
- Arrange the tomatoes, avocado, green onion and tortilla strips over the lettuce.
- Toss the chicken in the BBQ sauce and place it on top of the lettuce..
- Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup of ranch dressing and addictional BBQ Sauce..
Grill BBQ chicken, if you haven't already. Prep salads by adding lettuce and the salad toppings to three bowls. Start with chopped lettuce and then add grilled chicken, black beans, corn, tomatoes, red onion, avocados and cheese. Add ranch dressing and add a drizzle of BBQ sauce, if using. Top with crushed tortilla chips, if.