Mint Apple And Pear Stuffed Chicken.
You can make Mint Apple And Pear Stuffed Chicken using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mint Apple And Pear Stuffed Chicken
- You need 1 packages of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped apple.
- It’s 1 of Chopped pear.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 4 of Boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 oz of Chopped mint.
- Prepare 4 slice of Prosciutto.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
Mint Apple And Pear Stuffed Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cream cheese, honey, water, and garlic powder to small mixing bowl and mix until creamy. If you need more water add more a teaspoon at a time, or heat up the cream cheese for thirty seconds in microwave..
- Next add the chopped mint, apples, pears, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and mix together..
- Take your chicken and cut about a 1 inch thick cut through the middle of the thickest part of the chicken all the way to almost the end, leaving a nice pocket inside for the stuffing..
- Add the filling to the chicken. Make sure to pack the chicken as well as much as you can. The fruit inside will keep the meat moist throughout the baking..
- Coat the top of the breasts with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Then sear the chicken on the stove until lightly brown on both sides..
- After you've seared the chicken, take it off the stove and let cool for 3 minutes..
- Cover the chicken with the prosciutto. There's no need for more salt since the prosciutto provides plenty of that. Then close the ends where you cut the chicken with twine..
- Place in the oven in a baking dish for 20-25 minutes or until the temperature of the chicken is 165°F Fahrenheit..
- Remove from oven. Let stand for 5 minutes. Then slice and enjoy!.