Honey Lemon Yogurt Baked Donuts.
You can have Honey Lemon Yogurt Baked Donuts using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Honey Lemon Yogurt Baked Donuts
- It’s 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 80 grams of Yogurt (unsweetened).
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Grated lemon zest (just the yellow part).
- You need 50 grams of Unsalted butter (or unsalted margarine).
- You need of Glaze:.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Icing sugar (powdered sugar).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Honey Lemon Yogurt Baked Donuts step by step
- In a bowl, beat the egg with a whisk..
- Add the honey, lemon juice, and lemon zest and mix..
- Add the yogurt and mix..
- Add the pancake mix and mix until no longer powdery..
- It's ready when the ingredients are thoroughly combined..
- Melt the butter in the microwave at 600W for 40 seconds. Add to Step 5 and mix well..
- When it becomes glossy and soft, the batter is done..
- Set the donut pan into the Vitantonio (donut maker) and lightly coat with butter. After preheating, fill the donut molds with the batter and bake for 5 minutes..
- They will look like this after 5 minutes of baking. Adjust the baking time to get the color you want..
- Remove the donuts from the pan and use kitchen scissors to cut off any excess dough. Let cool..
- Mix the glaze ingredients in a bowl with a spoon..
- Glaze the tops of the cooled donuts..
- Let the donuts rest on kitchen parchment paper until the glaze has dried..
- Once the glaze has dried, it will become translucent and opaque..