Bacon Ranch Brussels Sprouts.
You can have Bacon Ranch Brussels Sprouts using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Bacon Ranch Brussels Sprouts
- Prepare 1 pound of Brussels sprouts.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bacon bits.
Bacon Ranch Brussels Sprouts instructions
- Rinse the Brussels sprouts with cold water and let dry in a colander. Trim off the ends and cut them in half..
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts, black pepper and garlic with olive oil. Then, wrap the them in aluminum foil and air fry at 380F (190C) for about about 18 minutes..
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts with Parmesan cheese, ranch dressing and bacon bits to serve..