Chicken Tortilla Casserole.
You can have Chicken Tortilla Casserole using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tortilla Casserole
- You need 3 of boneless chicken breasts cooked.
- It’s 10 of white corn tortillas.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of shredded cheese (1/2 cheddar, 1/2 Monterey jack).
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of green roasted chilles.
- It’s 1 can of creamed corn.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of adobe.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sazon.
Chicken Tortilla Casserole step by step
- Shred the chicken.
- Mix the shredded chicken, adobe, and sazon.
- Mix all cans and 1/2 cup of cheese with chicken.
- Pre heat oven to 375°F.
- In a 9 by 13 inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray line bottom with 1/2 of the tortillas spread, 1/2 of the chicken mixture add another layer of tortillas then add the rest of the chicken cover with the rest of the cheese.
- Tent aluminum foil over baking dish.
- Place in the oven for 35 minutes for crispy cheese pull foil off and switch oven to broil for the last 2 – 5 minutes watch not to burn the top.