Ground Beef and Broccoli. Add ground beef and onions and cook/crumble over medium-high heat. Add sauce mixture and bring to a gentle boil. Remove cornstarch mixture from the fridge and give it a shake.
Broccoli – You could use fresh or frozen, whatever you have on hand. Sesame Seeds – yes, we have a lot on hand at all times. Mainly so we can always whip up some Homemade Tahni From Scratch!; Red Wine Vinegar Place beef in a large skillet over medium heat. You can make Ground Beef and Broccoli using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Broccoli
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 each of large onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 each of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of frozen broccoli thawed.
- Prepare 2 each of small carrots shredded.
- You need 1 packages of Knorr Brown Sauce.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare of Optional.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of Sweet and sour sauce.
Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper and cook until no longer pink. Drain fat and remove from pan. Add the olive oil to pan and heat through. Whisk together the soy sauce, corn starch, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, chili paste, and red pepper flakes.
Ground Beef and Broccoli instructions
- Heat oil in pan.
- add onions, cook until tender.
- add garlic, stir, cook 1 min.
- add ground beef, stir fry until brown.
- add broccoli, stir fry 3 minutes.
- add carrots.
- add packet of Knorr brown sauce and stir.
- add water, salt and pepper.
- simmer 20 minutes on medium heat.
- stir in soy sauce.
- remove from heat, serve over rice.
Add the ground beef to the skillet and cook, breaking it up. Drain the excess grease from the pan. Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Add broccoli and reserved soy sauce mixture. While the beef is cooking, combine the sauce ingredients and chop your broccoli.