Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breasts.
You can make Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breasts using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese, divided.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise (I use olive oil mayo).
- It’s 1 can (14 oz) of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped.
- It’s 2 cups of tightly packed baby spinach leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breasts (4-6 large breasts or 8-10 small).
- You need 12 of Ritz crackers crushed (I use whole wheat).
Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breasts step by step
- Heat oven to 425..
- In large bowl, mix mozzarella, garlic, 1/4 cup Parmesan, and 1/4 cup mayonnaise. Add artichokes and spinach and mix lightly..
- Make lengthwise slit in thickest side of each chicken breast, not cutting all the way through. Fill pockets with spinach mixture. Place chicken on rimmed being sheet lined with parchment paper (or sprayed with cooking spray)..
- In small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and remaining Parmesan cheese..
- FOR LARGE chicken breasts, bake in oven for 15 mins. Carefully remove pan from oven. Spread remaining mayonnaise on tops of chicken and sprinkle with cracker mixture. Return pan to oven and bake for about 20 minutes until chicken is cooked through and no pink remains..
- FOR SMALL chicken breasts, spread remaining mayonnaise on tops of chicken and sprinkle with cracker mixture. Bake in oven for about 25 minutes until chicken is cooked through and no pink remains..