Baked Ziti. The Taste You'll Love To Serve With Classico Pasta Recipes. Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Pasta Recipes From Classico. Cook the ziti until not quite al dente.
Cover the bottom half of the pan with about half the sauce. Put the ziti mixture on top of sauce. Pour remaining sauce on top of ziti. You can have Baked Ziti using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Ziti
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 box of pasta.
- It’s 2 large of jars of pasta sauce or make your own.
- It’s 1 packages of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of uncooked and chopped garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
Baked ziti is classic Italian-American comfort food! Bake ziti pasta with sausage, tomato sauce, and all kinds of gooey, yummy cheeses. This easy baked ziti recipe is always a hit! Baked Ziti is a classic baked pasta dish.
Baked Ziti step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 375; fill big pot with water, 2tsp of salt, and 1tbsp of olive oil; bring water to boil and add pasta, cook until al dente.
- In seperate pot cook whatever ground meat you choose (drain oil if necessary), then add two large jars of marinara sauce, 1tsp of raw chopped garlic, and salt to taste.
- Get 9×11 baking dish, spray lightly with cooking spray, layer noodles, then meat and sauce, sprinkle layer of shredded cheese and then with parmesan; then repeat step 3 entirely.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
It's basically some kind of tomato or meat sauce baked in a dish with some kind of cheese and, of course, ziti noodles—unless you're me, then you use mostaciolli noodles. Some people just use tomato/marinara sauce. That, of course, would never fly in this house. Baked ziti can become dry for several reasons. When assembling the dish, be sure to cover the pasta with enough of the sauce so that the noodles don't dry out.