Lasagna Mexicana. Learn To Make Easy Homemade Lasagna Recipe – Filled With Tomato, Meat And Cheesy Goodness. McCormick® Brings You A Hearty Lasagna Recipe. Its Easy To Assemble & Easier To Eat.
Make sure the ingredients you choose are gluten-free. You can also make your own chili and use it. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef, and stir in the taco seasoning and tomatoes. You can have Lasagna Mexicana using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Mexicana
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 6-8 oz of guacamole.
- You need 10-12 oz of bag frozen southwest blend vegetables.
- Prepare 8 oz of Mexican shredded cheese.
- Prepare 10 oz of can enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of salsa con queso.
- Prepare 5 (10 inch) of flour tortillas.
- You need 14.5 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 oz of taco seasoning.
Spoon the beef mixture into the dish, then top with the remaining tortillas. Spread salsa over the tortillas and sprinkle with the cheese. Remove pan from heat and set aside. Serve this lasagna recipe with a refreshing salad, such as a tomato avocado salad or a guacamole tossed salad.
Lasagna Mexicana instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 and coat 9in square baking dish.
- Brown beef and drain, add taco seasoning and 1 cup tomatoes.
- Cook vegetables until hot, stir in salsa con queso until hot..
- Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce on bottom of pan, top with 1 tortilla, 1/4 cup cheese then 1 1/2 cup meat mixture. Place another tortilla topped with 1/4 cup cheese and 1 cup vegetables. Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining tortilla, 3/4 cup enchilada sauce, 1/2 cup tomatoes and a cup cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil, bake 10 more minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Top with guacamole and serve..
Or continue the theme with Mexican green salad, Mexican corn salad or fiesta salad. Directions: Prepare the salsa verde and salsa roja (see recipes) and set aside. Break up the ground beef in the skillet and season with the cumin, cayenne, black pepper, and salt. Thoroughly brown the meat, then transfer to a plate. Stir in salsa, tomato sauce and taco seasoning.