Vegan “Feta” Pasta. This vegan baked feta pasta will make you shed a tear of joy. Using simple, plant-based ingredients I've been able to create the creamiest cheesiest pasta sauce of your dreams. We're huge fans of creamy vegan pasta dishes and we love to see people embrace them.
Baked feta pasta went viral this summer as it's a very easy recipe that requires minimal ingredients and steps. I'll just say that TikTok influenced this Vegan Baked Feta Pasta. It was a viral recipe that is made even better by being vegan-ized. You can make Vegan “Feta” Pasta using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Vegan “Feta” Pasta
- It’s 1 block of vegan feta cheese (I bought mine at a whole food shop).
- It’s 400 g of pasta.
- You need 1 Punnet of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of Glug of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Plain Flour.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste.
Vegan Baked Feta Pasta is the plant-based version of the viral recipe from TikTok. It's delicious, creamy, easy to make, and just as satisfying, as the original version. This Baked Feta Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes is a gluten-free and vegan twist on the popular dish from Finland. Add the feta, tomatoes, oil, paprika and oregano to an oven proof dish.
Vegan “Feta” Pasta instructions
- Add the feta, tomatoes, oil, paprika and oregano to an oven proof dish. Bake at 180degrees for 30 minutes..
- Boil the pasta in water and salt. Remember feta is very salty anyway so you won’t need too much..
- Remove the feta from the oven. Thicken the mixture by adding the flour and mixing in until it is less runny..
- Drain the pasta and add to the feta. Season with cracked black pepper. Stir to make sure all of the pasta is coated with the sauce and enjoy!.
Even if you've never seen a TikTok video, you may have heard about the feta pasta recipe featured on the app that went viral in the United States and around the world this. Inspired by the Viral TikTok pasta dish, this Vegan Baked "Feta" Pasta is rich, creamy, and out of this world! With just a handful of healthy ingredients and minimal effort. This vegan baked feta pasta is absolutely delicious and so easy, it will go in your permanent weeknight dinner rotation for sure. Simply drizzle some cherry tomatoes and vegan feta with olive oil and spices.