Brownies. Classic chocolate brownies, blond brownies, peanut butter brownies, and even vegan brownies. Find lots of variations on this popular, easy-to-bake treat. A stack of four blondies on a green square plate with scattered mini chocolate chips.
Sweetened condensed milk adds an unmistakable richness to the coconut batter for these swirly treats. Thanks to these go-to recipes, brownie lovers of all kinds can enjoy the decadent flavor of a chocolate dessert. In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the eggs at medium speed until fluffy and light yellow. You can make Brownies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brownies
- Prepare Half of cup flour.
- You need Half of cup cocoa powder.
- You need 1 Spoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 spoon of vanilla.
- You need Half of cup butter.
- Prepare of Sugar(as wanted).
- It’s of Pacan or any nut(optianal(.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
Every home cook needs a good chewy brownie recipe in their recipe box. Check out our favorite brownie recipes, tips and Test Kitchen tips. How to Make Brownies from Scratch. First, mix together the dry and wet ingredients in two separate bowls.
- Melt butter in micrwave.
- Add the sugar and 2 eggs than start mixing.
- Now add your dry ingredients and mix until good texture.
- Add nuts before adding them cut them in small pieces and add flour on them then mix.
- Now put it in oven and wait from 20 to 25 mins and here you go.
Combine the sugar, flour, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, and salt in a medium bowl. Then, whisk together the eggs, olive oil, and water in a large one. Next, combine the wet and dry ingredients. Brownies are easy to overbake so keep an eye on the doneness of the brownies and use the visual and toothpick test as your guide. Cool completely then remove from pan.