Taco Salad. All the standard taco salad fixings (ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes and onion) are chopped and tossed together with two kinds of cheese, purple kidney beans, Thousand Island dressing and a generous helping of corn chips to create a kaleidoscopic party-pleaser. Brown ground beef and taco seasoning. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef and drain excess fat.
When ground beef is cold, place in a large bowl and add all remaining ingredients. This colorful entree combines popular taco ingredients—minus the ground beef. And you won't miss the meat at all! You can make Taco Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Salad
- You need 2 cups of iceberg lettuce, shredded.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes,halved.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn, cooked.
- It’s 1/2 cup of black beans.
- Prepare 1 pc of avocado,diced.
- It’s of Dressing:.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coriander.
- It’s 3 tbsp of yogurt,light/low fat.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
I top each serving with a creamy guacamole dressing, crunchy corn chips and cheese. —Kimberly Dray, Pflugerville, Texas. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the black beans and stir gently to combine. Taco salads are often mistakenly considered healthy by virtue of being called a salad.
Taco Salad instructions
- Just follow what is mentioned design of each Veges. Its written there and put in bowl as you can see in picture..
- But it's up to you if how can you design that. As long as you get the same taste..
- The dressing you need to blend that so that you can get the creamyest of the sauce, before pouring up the salad..
In reality, beef, cheese, dressing and tortilla chips do add extra calories and carbs. However, if you are following a healthier diet and still love to indulge in the occasional taco salad, take heart! Taco salad is one of the ultimate weeknight recipes. When there's not much time to make something taco salad is a great option, especially this version which uses ground beef (no dicing up chicken or beef), bottled salsa to add lots of flavor without the prep, and pre-shredded cheese. This Taco Salad recipe is the absolute best!