Best taco lasagna. Learn To Make Easy Homemade Lasagna Recipe – Filled With Tomato, Meat And Cheesy Goodness. McCormick® Brings You A Hearty Lasagna Recipe. Its Easy To Assemble & Easier To Eat.
Drain, then season with taco seasoning, garlic, cayenne pepper, chili powder and water. Add water and taco seasoning; bring to a boil. Stir in black beans and tomatoes. You can have Best taco lasagna using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Best taco lasagna
- It’s of soft 6 inch tortillas,.
- Prepare of ground beef or turkey or even ground chicken,.
- It’s of season of your choice (taco seasoning or season salt n pepper),.
- You need of tomatoes, red onion, scallions, cilantro,.
- You need of heavy cream,.
- It’s of mild cheddar Colby jack and Monterey Jack cheese, butter, Cajun season (for cheese sauce) and sour cream to top.
This casserole is the perfect combination of Mexican-inspired ingredients, and it also freezes well. It is an easy meal to make for the whole family to enjoy! This recipe is hearty, cheesy, and delicious. The best thing is that it tastes like a huge burrito.
Best taco lasagna step by step
- Brown meat and drain grease, season meat to taste.to make cheese sauce bring heavy cream and butter to a boil and slowly add cheese until thickens. Add Cajun season to spice. With red onion green pepper tomatoes and cilantro dice up to make pico and season to taste..
- In aluminum pan layer tortilla, meat, cheese, pico, and continue for 3 4 layers on the top finish with the last of the meat pico cheese and bake in oven for 20 mins on 400 once finish let cool down and top with sour cream and diced scallions.
- Notes- I used one lbs of hamburger meat, and I added about one cup of salsa because I didn’t have the other ingredients. I made just the taco meat and added the salsa. I used 8 shells, and I didn’t have an aluminum pan, I just used nonstick spray on the baking dish. I used what I had on hand…..
As taco lasagna sits, the sour cream layer will soak into the tortillas, and the tortillas will soften a little, but you'll still get clean, layered slices. Total cook time will vary depending on how big the pieces are. In a large skillet over medium heat, add ground beef. Mexican Lasagna is an easy casserole that's loaded with your favorite taco flavors for a weeknight meal the whole family loves! Our Taco Lasagna recipe couldn't be easier!