Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk). Cook the chicken in a pot with water, garlic, and the ½ onion. Once cooked, remove the chicken from the broth and allow to cool then shred. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and fry until golden brown.
Add green pepper, mushrooms, corn and black beans and cook over medium heat. Add the juice from two limes and stir well to mix. Add the salsa & rice and stir well to mix. You can have Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk)
- Prepare 3 (40.5 oz) of cans refrained beans.
- It’s 4-5 lbs of sour cream.
- It’s 64-96 oz of salsa (mild/medium/hot).
- You need 2 lbs of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 3 of whole chicken.
- Prepare 33 oz of sliced olives.
- Prepare 2 of sweet onions.
- It’s 5 cups of white rice.
- It’s 40-50 of burrito tortilla shells.
- You need 3 tablespoons of garlic.
Add chicken to a skillet and break up into pieces. Mix in the seasoning mix, soup, water, and rice. Bring to boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to simmer and cover.
Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) step by step
- Either boil or roast chicken until cooked through. You can also purchase roasted chicken..
- Cook rice in rice cooker or instant pot while separating chicken meat from the bone and shred it..
- In a large pot (turkey pot or canning pot) mix all ingredients besides the tortilla shells on medium heat while stirring. How much salsa and cheese is based on preference and consistency..
- Serve wrapped in tortilla shells..
Add some of the chicken/rice mixture to the center. GRILLED CHICKEN, SAVORY BLACK BEANS, CILANTRO LIME RICE, AND REAL MONTEREY JACK CHEESE WRAPPED IN A FRESH BAKED TORTILLA. Delicious out of the microwave or oven. Now that's a frozen burrito for consumers who demand more! Find Artisan Bistro® frozen burritos with grilled chicken in the premium frozen foods aisle at a grocery store near you!