Chicken Chili Lasagna. Stir in Monterey Jack cheese, sour cream, chilies, thyme, salt, pepper and remaining cumin. Top with six tortilla halves, a third of the chicken mixture and a fourth of the cheese sauce. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add broth.
Mix together the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and salt in a small bowl. In another medium bowl, mix chicken, enchilada sauce and green chiles. This saucy lasagna is my adaptation of a chicken enchilada recipe. You can make Chicken Chili Lasagna using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Chili Lasagna
- Prepare 2 envelope of McCormick White Chicken Chili seasoning mix.
- Prepare 2 lb of Chicken, boneless, skin less.
- Prepare 1 can of Green Chile Sauce.
- You need 1 packages of Shredded Cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Salsa Verde.
- It’s 2 can of White beans.
- You need 1 packages of 6inch Corn Tortillas.
My husband and I enjoy the mild blend of seasonings, cheeses and tender chicken. The dish has become very popular with my co-workers since I shared leftovers one day for lunch. —Cindee Rolston, St. Mix mozzarella and ricotta cheese with beaten egg. Combine diced chicken breasts in a saucepan with Alfredo sauce, add package of Hatch Green Chile Dip Mix.
Chicken Chili Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven 350 and cooking spray 13×9 baking dish.
- Follow directions for making chili on seasoning package, making a double batch in large skillet..
- layer 6 tortillas in baking dish, they will over lap, spredd 1/3 of green Chile sauce and 1/3 of salsa over tortillas, then pour half of your chili on top, sprinkle 1/3 of you cheese on top of chili.
- Repeat last step, put 6 more tortilla on top and use remaining Chile sauce , salsa and cheese on the top.
- bake in oven for 30 mins till hot, serve with extra tortilla, cheese and sour cream..
Spread sauce on the bottom of a baking pan. Alternate layers of Alfredo sauce, then layer of mozzarella cheese mixture Parmesan cheese then layer of noodles. Lasagna Alfredo with chicken, ricotta and spinach. So good that my family requests it at least once a week. Serve with diced tomato as a garnish.