Amazing Baked Ziti. Heat the olive oil in a pot over medium heat. In a medium sauce pan add olive oil and bring to a medium heat. Add garlic and onion, cook until onion is translucent.
You can also freeze a baked ziti, and reheat it thawed or frozen. Brown Italian Sausage in pressure cooker using the Brown/Saute function, breaking apart as it cooks. Ensure all the pasta is immersed in liquid (you don. You can make Amazing Baked Ziti using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Amazing Baked Ziti
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 box of Ziti.
- It’s 16 oz of Grated Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of 32 oz. Jar Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of Grated Parmasean Cheese.
Add a layer of mozzarella — should be roughly half. Top with the rest of the ziti and then the rest of the mozzarella. Stir in basil, oregano, salt, and pepper and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to low and simmer until pasta is ready.
Amazing Baked Ziti step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Brown the ground meat and cook the ziti..
- Stir the tomato sauce into the ground beef once cooked and drained. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Drain ziti once it's al dente then stir 1 cup of the finished meat sauce into the pot of ziti..
- Spoon 1/2 of the ziti mixture into 9×13 inch baking dish. Then sprinkle with 2/3 of the mozzarella cheese and half of the parmasean cheese..
- Top with 2 cups of sauce, then remaining ziti mixture, then remaining sauce..
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven and top it with the remaining mozzarella and parmasean cheese. Bake uncovered for another 10 minutes..
Cook pasta in boiling water, according to package directions. Prepare the cheese topping in a small mixing bowl by combining cream cheese, ricotta, and parmesan. What is baked ziti, and how is it different from lasagna? Baked ziti is a pasta based casserole where you layer pasta, meat sauce, cheeses, and a ricotta/egg/sour cream mixture. It is similar to lasagna but much easier to make (and just as yummy).