Pinoy Mami (street style ramen noodles). Prepare the fresh noodles by boiling it in hot water until loosened. Drain then add serving amount to a clean bowl. Add the sliced beef and lettuce or pechay to the noodle bowls.
Ingredients of Pinoy Mami (street style ramen noodles)
- Prepare 1 pack of fresh egg noodles.
- It’s 1 of chicken bullion or 2 cups chicken stock.
- You need 1 of beef bullion or 2 cups beef stock.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic crushed and minced.
- Prepare 1 of small shallots or red onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of kilo beef (tenderloin or other tender parts).
- It’s of small lettuce or pechay chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 liters of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt (beef rub).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground pepper (beef rub).
- Prepare of few onion leaves for garnishing (optional).
Remove from the pot and arrange in a serving bowl. Top the noodles in the bowl with shredded chicken, julienne carrot, chopped cabbage, and slices of boiled eggs. Pour the hot broth into the bowl. Remove, drain, and the set aside.
Pinoy Mami (street style ramen noodles) instructions
- (Prepare the beef before hand,overnight or a few hours before you serve the noodles.) Rub the beef with salt and pepper then boil until tender about an or or so, let cool and set aside in fridge if being use a day before..
- In a casserole sautée garlic and shallots until fragrant..
- Add in beef and chicken bullion, (or stocks) stir constantly until dissolved..
- Add the water, oyster sauce, soy sauce, pepper and fish sauce and bring to a boil..
- Boil separately the chopped lettuce or pechay to desired crispness then set aside..
- Prepare the fresh noodles by boiling it in hot water until loosened. Drain then add serving amount to a clean bowl..
- Add the sliced beef and lettuce or pechay to the noodle bowls..
- Add the soup mixture then garnish with onion leaves. Serve while hot..
Arrange the cooked miki noodles along with a serving of beef pares in individual bowls. Top with chopped scallions, toasted garlic, and a piece of boiled egg, sliced in half. Pour a cup or two of hot beef stock in the bowl. In a large pot , boil water. Put the remaining garlic and cook until itâ s golden brown.