Oriental ramen broccoli Cole Slaw.
You can have Oriental ramen broccoli Cole Slaw using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Oriental ramen broccoli Cole Slaw
- You need 2 packages of broccoli coleslaw mix.
- It’s 2 packages of beef flavor ramen noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of toasted slivered almonds.
- You need 1 cup of sunflower seed.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of green onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of white vinegar.
Oriental ramen broccoli Cole Slaw instructions
- Before opening noodles, crush into 1 inch pieces. Open packages and set aside flavor packets..
- Place noodles in bottom of large serving bowl. Top noodles with broccoli slaw, then sprinkle with almonds and sunflower seeds and green onions..
- In separate bowl combine sugar, oil, vinegar and flavor packets from noodles. Pour over slaw, cover and chill up to 24 hours. Toss before serving..