Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version). Great recipe for Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version). My boyfriend took me to a restaurant for my birthday and he ordered burger and fries 🍟. I ordered chicken Alfredo he loved it so much.
Add the pasta and cook according to package directions until al dente (tender but still slightly firm). Stir garlic, black pepper, and heavy cream into the reduced broth; bring to a simmer and remove from heat. Whisk egg yolks in a bowl until smooth. You can have Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version)
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken breasts stripped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 700 ml of Carnation milk or full cream milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of oregano.
- You need 1 of pimento.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of Salt and black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chopped parsley.
Next, prepare the skinny alfredo sauce. In a large sauté pan, melt the butter over medium heat and add the minced garlic. Begin adding the chicken broth slowly, whisking constantly. How to make chicken fettuccine alfredo from scratch.
Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) step by step
- Season chicken to your liking, cut it in strip, add oil to a pan, cook chicken, add mushrooms and bell pepper.
- Boil Fettuccine pasta, add oil in the pot so pasta won't stick together.
- In a separate pan. Add butter first then milk, cream cheese, and grated cheese of your choice. Cook on low heat until smooth. Add 1 pimento paper , dried oregano, and parsley. Salt and pepper to taste. As well as onion and garlic powder. 1 Maggie cube or a pinch of all purpose seasoning.
- Put chicken in the Alfredo sauce..
- Pour cheese over the Fettuccine.
Cook the pasta: Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil, and cook the pasta according to package directions to al-dente. Season and cook the chicken: Next, season the chicken breast with salt and pepper on both sides. Preheat a large frying pan over medium heat and add in the oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides. Melt a few tablespoons of butter in a pan and then pour olive oil.