Dairy Free Baked Mini Donuts with Cinnamon Sugar.
Ingredients of Dairy Free Baked Mini Donuts with Cinnamon Sugar
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 5 Tbsp of Vegan butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar or sugar substitute.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of JUST Egg vegan egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of Soy milk or other vegan milk.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Baking power.
- You need of For the sprinkle.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Vegan butter melted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cinnamon Sugar.
Dairy Free Baked Mini Donuts with Cinnamon Sugar instructions
- I use an electric mini donut maker but you can bake it in oven (preheat oven to 325ºF. Lightly oil mini donut pan and set aside).
- In a medium bowl with a hand mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the vegan butter and sugar until fluffy. Add JUST Egg, soy milk, and vanilla and mix until just combined..
- Add in the baking powder and mix until just incorporated. Mix in the flour just until combined. You don't want to over-mix this batter..
- If using mini donut pan, transfer mixture into a piping bag fitted with a large round tip or into a ziplock baggie with the tip cut off. Pipe into the pan only filling 1/2 of the way fill. Bake at 325ºF for 8-10 minutes..
- Set your mini donut maker, bake for 4-5 minutes..
- Melt the butter for the sprinkle and set aside. Put Cinnamon sugar in a small bowl. Dip each donut lightly in the melted butter then roll in cinnamon and sugar. Done!.