Everything Bagel Beef Broccoli Braid. Evenly place the beef and broccoli mixture to the center of rectangle. Beat the egg very well and brush the egg wash on the braid. Spread the Everything Bagel Seasoning on top of the braid.
Crumble the bacon and sprinkle ½ of it over the bagels. Transfer the beef to the plate with the broccoli and set aside. Pour the sauce into the pan. You can have Everything Bagel Beef Broccoli Braid using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Everything Bagel Beef Broccoli Braid
- Prepare 1 can of crescent roll.
- You need 3/4 cup of cooked ground beef.
- It’s 3/4 cup of boiled broccoli.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable mix cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Italian cheese mix.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Everything Bagel Seasoning.
Add the broccoli and beef to the pan and stir to coat it in the sauce. Cook them in the sauce for a minute or so. Serve with the cooked white rice. Layer the bagel pieces, chopped pepper, tomatoes, and bacon into the dish.
Everything Bagel Beef Broccoli Braid instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Chop the broccoli and mix well with the beef, cream cheese and Italian cheese mix. Add in garlic powder, paprika powder and salt and pepper, then mix well..
- Unroll 1 tube of crescent dough onto a baking sheet. Press the perforations to seal..
- On each long side, cut 1-inch wide strips at an angle, about 3 inches into the center..
- Evenly place the beef and broccoli mixture to the center of rectangle. Fold 1 strip from each side over filling and seal at the end..
- Beat the egg very well and brush the egg wash on the braid..
- Spread the Everything Bagel Seasoning on top of the braid..
- Put the baking sheet in oven and cook for 15 minutes..
- Delicious Everything Beef Broccoli Braid ready to serve..
Whisk the eggs, milk, cheese, ground mustard, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders and paprika to taste, I season pretty heavily • cream cheese, cubed • bag frozen broccoli • chopped green onions, whites and greens • skinless boneless chicken meat of choice cut in to bite sized pieces • flour • milk, approximately • Olive oil. Put the cooked sausage in the baking dish and spread it out evenly. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, red onion, capers, dijon, basil and cheddar.