You can make Cheeseburger Sliders using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Sliders
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 12 slice of cheddar cheese (or any cheese).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of seasonings (i used Adobo & oregano).
- It’s 12 of dinner rolls.
Cheeseburger Sliders step by step
- Set oven for 350°. Mix chopped onions, salt, pepper, & seasonings together with the hamburger meat..
- Roll the meat into mini balls, then place them on a pan. I made about 12. Using a fork or the palm or your hand, smush them down just a little. Sprinkle salt & pepper for an extra taste..
- Place them in oven for about 15 mins. Pull out from oven to place the slices of cheese on each slider (flip the patties over). Put it back in the oven for another 10mins or when the cheese melts..
- Once cooked, let them cool for about 5mins, then place them on dinner rolls. I cut up some dill pickles & added mustard on mine similar to White Castle. Enjoy!!!.