Feta and tomato Pasta. I have made feta-inspired pasta dishes in the past, but never thought of baking both the tomatoes and the feta at the same time to create a delicious sauce Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook pasta according to boxed instructions. This delicious baked feta pasta is quick and easy to make. The lovely tomato, fresh basil, and feta cheese sauce has all the Mediterranean This baked feta recipe is a spin on the famous TikTok baked feta pasta.
This was delicious with a few tweaks. This delicious tomato and feta pasta recipe is coated in a simple sauce made from tomatoes, feta, and basil. Grape tomatoes, roasted red peppers, and black olives are baked in olive oil with a whole block of creamy feta cheese in this Mediterranean Baked Feta Pasta recipe. You can have Feta and tomato Pasta using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Feta and tomato Pasta
- It’s 2 pints of grape tomatoes.
- It’s 6 ounces of Feta cheese,block of feta is best.
- You need 8 ounces of pasta 2 your liking.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste.
Inspired by the viral TikTok sensation, this easy pasta dinner is some serious deliciousness! Tomato feta pasta is a recipe that is taking the internet by storm. Originally seen on Tik Tok, this pasta dish is so quick and easy and so full of flavour it is easy to see why it has become so popular. The first thing this recipe reminded me of when I took my first bite was grown-up Mac and cheese.
Feta and tomato Pasta instructions
- Put feta in the middle of a 9×13 baking dish.
- Place grape tomatoes around feta.
- Drizzle olive oil all over,add minced garlic Then sprinkle the Italian seasoning and salt and pepper.
- Bake in 425○ oven for 45 minutes Boil pasta while the feta and tomatoes bake. Once the feta and tomatoes are done add cooked and drained pasta..
Tomatoes, mint and feta are a power trio. Jump to the Pasta Recipe with Roasted Tomato Sauce, Mint and Feta or read on to see our tips for making it. Add the cooked pasta and the garlic oil to the tomato mixture and toss. Linguine pasta and sauteed shrimp are bathed in a basil-flavored fire roasted tomato sauce and sprinkled with feta cheese. Orzo pasta, sweet and juicy roasted cherry tomatoes, garlic, herbs, feta cheese, and toasted pine nuts, all combined to create a quick pasta dinner.