You can have Polish Pierogi using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Polish Pierogi
- Prepare of dough.
- Prepare 350 grams of flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 125 ml of hot water.
- It’s of filling.
- Prepare 100 grams of cottage cheese/quark.
- It’s 200 grams of pre-boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 50 grams of onion.
Polish Pierogi instructions
- Sift flour,add 1 egg, hot water and mix to a dough.
- Mix all filling ingredients.
- Using rolling pin,roll the dough,using round cutter,cut circles.
- Fill the dough circles with the cheese filling,and close half creating little crescents.
- Cook in salted water for 3 min.
- Serve with fried pancetta and onion or melted butter and enjoy!.