Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake. Place the filled pan on top of a sheet of aluminium foil and fold the foil up the sides on the outside of the pan. Melt chocolate and butter together and set aside. With a food processor or electric mixer, process cream cheese until smooth.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
- It’s of Crust.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of gram cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- You need of Cake.
- Prepare 3 packages of PHILADELPHIA cream cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 oz of white chocolate.
- You need of Top.
- You need 8 oz of PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE milk chocolate.
- You need 1 cup of fresh raspberries.
- It’s 1 oz of White chocolate.
- It’s 2 cup of cool whip.
In a small bowl, beat egg whites on high until stiff peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture. In a small heavy saucepan, whisk egg yolks, sugar and coffee. Spread over cheesecake and refrigerate until set. Try our newest flavor – Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake!
Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake instructions
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Mix crumbs, 1 Tbsp sugar and melted butter..
- Press onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan.
- Bake for 10 minute.
- Melt 4 oz. white chocolate as directed on package..
- Beat plain cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended..
- add melted white chocolate mix well..
- Add eggs 1 at a time, mix on low after each just until blended. Poor over crust..
- BAKE 50 to 55 mins or until center is almost set.
- run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim..
- Refrigerate 4 hours. Meanwhile, shave remaining white chocolate into curls..
- SPOON Philadelphia indulgence into a medium bowl; stir until creamy..
- Add cool whip; whisk until blended.
- Spread over cheesecake. Garnish with white chocolate curls and raspberries..
Coconut Cheesecake, Vanilla Custard and a Layer of Chocolate all sitting atop a Coconut Macaroon Crust. Cream together well, the cream cheese, melted chocolate (or cocoa) and sugar. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. In a separate bowl, whip the whipping cream and powdered sugar to soft peaks and then fold gently into the cheesecake batter. In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.