Healthy Avocado Corn & Tomato Salad. Cut corn kernels from the cobs. Peel the poblano and remove and discard the seeds; coarsely chop. Toss the corn kernels, chopped poblano, tomato, cheese and cilantro together in a medium bowl.
Ingredients of Healthy Avocado Corn & Tomato Salad
- It’s 1 of Avocado chopped.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 10 each of cherry tomatoes quartered.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red onion diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of chili or cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of juice of half a lemon.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro chopped.
A crowd-pleasing fresh corn salad loaded with chopped avocado, cherry tomatoes, and topped with grilled shrimp seasoned with cumin and paprika. Salad is tossed in with some fresh cilantro, lime, olive oil, salt, and pepper. This avocado corn salad is a light but filling and satisfying meal that's so easy to make and so rewarding. Add a drizzle of olive oil and roast the corn stirring in between.
Healthy Avocado Corn & Tomato Salad instructions
- extras: jalapenos or bell peppers would be an excellent addition to this amazing low calorie side dish..
- Mix ingredients and enjoy… Easy, healthy (63 calories per serving) and delicious!.
Allow the corn to cool then add to a large bowl. Mix in the chopped cherry tomatoes, green onion, cilantro, and avocado. Squeeze in one lime, drizzle with olive oil and toss. Season with salt and pepper and serve right away. Place the corn in a bowl, then add in diced avocado, tomatoes, onion, and cilantro (and optional jalapeno).