You can make Apple Fritters using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Fritters
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of to 1 tsp. cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of egg- beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk and 1 Tablespoon.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of peeled – diced apples ( about 3 ).
- You need 1 of oil for frying.
- You need of Glaze.
- You need 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
Apple Fritters instructions
- Heat oil in a deep fryer. ( I Just used heavy pot).
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl with a wire whisk.Add egg & milk to dry ingredients. Mix well..
- Add Apples to the batter & blend together. Drop by spoonfuls & fry until golden brown. ( I used a #20 scoop). About 2 minutes per side..
- Drain on a paper towels. Let cool slightly. Mix glaze ingredients together. Dunk them in Glaze. Let them drain on a wire rack. With a piece of wax paper underneath to catch drips..