Cherry Cinnamon Roll Hand Pies. Separate cinnamon rolls from package and place into muffin cups, cinnamon side up, pressing into muffin tin, leave icing off to the side. Then lightly sprinkle cinnamon sugar over your hand pies. In a large mixing bowl, gently stir together the pitted and quartered cherries, sugar, flour, lemon juice, and cinnamon until the cherries are evenly coated.
When the cinnamon rolls are done, remove the pan from the oven and drizzle icing over the top of the dish. View All Products Cherry; Seasonal Pies.. Our sticky buns are made fresh daily and will melt in your mouth! You can make Cherry Cinnamon Roll Hand Pies using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Cherry Cinnamon Roll Hand Pies
- It’s 2 of tubes (12.4 oz.) Cinnamon Rolls.
- Prepare 1 can of Cherry pie filling (21 oz), or any other flavor you like(apple, peach).
- You need of Sprinkle of cinnamon sugar for topping.
Fold dough over filling; pinch edges to seal. Place confectioners' sugar in a small bowl; stir in enough milk to achieve a drizzling consistency. Remove crusts from pouches; unroll on work surface. Spoon heaping tablespoon pie filling into each dough-lined cup.
Cherry Cinnamon Roll Hand Pies instructions
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin with butter cooking spray….
- Separate cinnamon rolls from package and place into muffin cups, cinnamon side up, pressing into muffin tin, leave icing off to the side……
- Place 2 tablespoons of cherry pie filling into each cup….Then lightly sprinkle cinnamon sugar over your hand pies……
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 15 min or until golden brown, let cool for 5 min then remove from muffin tin by using a dull knife to loosen pies….repeat steps with any remaining cinnamon roll dough that is left……
- Drizzle icing over top of warm cinnamon hand pies and serve !.
- Enjoy 😉!!!.
Bake according to directions on can. They should be golden brown on the tops and bottoms and the filling will just be starting to bubble. While your hand pies are cooling, make your glaze. The pies are even easier when made with crescent roll dough which eliminates the need to knead and roll your own pie dough. Try these for your favorite savory or sweet pie recipe.