Keto Blueberry Muffins.
You can make Keto Blueberry Muffins using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Keto Blueberry Muffins
- It’s 16 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar substitute. I used all natural erythritol.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.
Keto Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In a mixing bowl and using a mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add the sugar substitute, eggs, xanthan gum and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Fold in blueberries and almonds.
- Using nonstick 12 muffin tin, spoon in the batter. I used 2 tablespoons per muffin tin..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until top gets slightly brown..
- Best served chilled..