Summer pasta salad. The Taste You'll Love To Serve With Classico Pasta Recipes. Dinner Ideas You'll Love To Serve From Classico's Pasta Recipes. Summer Pasta Salad This classic pasta salad, packed with a bounty of summer vegetables and fresh herbs, is the perfect thing to make after a trip to the farmers' market.
Take a look at some of our favorite main dish pasta salad recipes to make this summer. This classic pasta salad, packed with a bounty of summer vegetables and fresh herbs, is the perfect thing to make after a trip to the farmers' market. Look for the tastiest produce at the peak of. You can make Summer pasta salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Summer pasta salad
- It’s 14.5 ounces of protein plus penne pasta.
- You need 2 cups of broccoli chopped.
- You need 2 cups of asparagus broken into bite size pieces.
- You need 1 cup of chopped bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1 cup of grape tomatoes cut in half.
- Prepare 1 cup of simply dressed Italian dressing.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped zucchini.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. In a bowl combine cooked pasta, red pepper, zucchini, onion, olives, artichoke hearts, broccoli, salami, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Chicken and Spinach Pasta Salad My family loves pasta salads, but usually they have too much mayonnaise or oily dressing. Using hummus gives this dish a great taste and texture, while also increasing its nutritional profile.
Summer pasta salad step by step
- Cook pasta in boiling water for ten minutes then add chopped broccoli to the water. Cook and stir one minute. Then drain and rinse broccoli and pasta in cold water..
- Take chopped zucchini, chopped bell peppers and asparagus and sauté in olive oil for 5 – 7 minutes until tender crisp..
- Add to broccoli and pasta. Add grape tomatoes. Pour dressing over and toss thoroughly..
- Chill for 4 hours, then ready to eat. Keep uneaten salad refrigerated..
You can always bet there will be a cool pasta salad on a potluck side dish lineup. With colorful summer veggies and bright vinaigrettes, these pasta salad recipes will be a hit with your family. Chickpea Pasta Salad in a Jar. Summer Squash, Mint, and Pecorino Pasta. This Pasta Salad Is the Ultimate Side Dish.