Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Dredge the chicken breasts in the blackening spice and place in a cast iron skillet over very high heat. Blacken both sides of the chicken and place in the oven. Cut the chicken into bite size chunks and fry with the garlic.
Make fettucine according to package and mix all together when done! Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion and peppers in oil until tender. You can have Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 clove of finely minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 pinch of Cajun spice.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of roma tomatos.
- You need 1 bunch of Italian parsley.
- You need 3/4 box of fettuccine pasta.
- Prepare 1 packages of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of Any veggies left over in your fridge!.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cooking oil of choice.
Add the chicken, Cajun seasoning and garlic; heat through. Drain fettuccine; add to chicken mixture. Stir in Alfredo and spaghetti sauces. Heat oil in a large pot over high heat.
Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo instructions
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips and rub with oil, salt, pepper, and Cajun spice. Place in oven for 25-30 minutes..
- To make things easier, I always chop my veggies first thing. This includes the garlic, tomato, and the parsley, as well as any other you would like to add..
- Put water in pot for the pasta and begin the boil for the noodles. In the meantime, melt 1 cup butter over medium heat and add the chopped garlic..
- Slowly add the cream, constantly stirring. Add the pasta to the pot. Cook to al dente. If you are adding separate vegetables, pan fry those in butter and add a splash of red wine if you dare. 😉 Let that caramelize nicely..
- Once cream/butter begins to steam, slowly add the Parmesan cheese and continue to stir..
- Once the sauce becomes thickened, add the diced tomato and 3/4 of the chopped parsley. Add cracked black pepper and salt to taste..
- Drain pasta and add sauce. Stir. Place pasta, then vegetables, then chicken on a tray. Cover with parsley and Parmesan cheese..
Cook the garlic, sausage, and chicken until garlic starts to brown and the chicken is no longer pink. Sprinkle over the Cajun seasoning and stir to evenly coat the sausage and chicken. Add the cream, and bring to a boil. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Heat a large cast-iron skillet over very high heat.