My Beef Stroganoff.
You can make My Beef Stroganoff using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of My Beef Stroganoff
- You need 1 lb of lean beef stew meat.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic.
- It’s 1 of medium white onion chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red cooking wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of sour cream.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of egg noodles.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 tub of mushrooms.
My Beef Stroganoff step by step
- In a medium pot boil noodles..
- In a medium pan add olive oil, meat, onions and garlic. Cook till done..
- Now add beef stock, worsteshire sauce, red wine and mushrooms. Bring to a boil.
- Add sour cream and sprinkle flour on top and whisk making sure no lumps..
- Add egg noddles. Let simmer for 5 minutes. Add pepper to taste. Top with parsley and green onions..