5LB Roasted Beef by Coozy Life. Please try to make and eat with wasabi and Coozy recipe !! Leave beef in room temperature for a few hours. Mix salt and pepper and rub meat all over with hands just.
Ingredients of 5LB Roasted Beef by Coozy Life
- It’s 5 LB of Beef rib roast.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Green onion.
- Prepare of Ponzu.
Eye of Round Roast — This lean and super tasty cut is the deli roast beef staple. If you want the most classic deli experience, go with this cut. Roast the beef until it reaches your desired level of done-ness. Due to its lack of fat, beef tenderloin cooked above medium tends to become dry and tough.
5LB Roasted Beef by Coozy Life instructions
- Leave beef in room temperature for a few hours. Mix salt and pepper and rub meat all over with hands just before cook..
- Put some oil on a frying pan and heat it up with over high heat. Pan fry the beef whole surface till to get grilled eyes..
- Pan fried some fried garlic till golden colour, take out it from oil. Pour the oil on the beef for flavoring, and the garlic is going to be garnish later..
- The temperature of oven is 220℃(428℉), warm oven first, then cook both sides 15 minute each..
- 30 minutes later, lower the temperature to 170℃(328℉). Every 20 minutes, turn over the beef to cook evenly, cook till the temperature reaches to 65℃ in the middle..
- When it cooks, cover the beef with aluminum foil to keep juice inside the meat for 30 minutes. This is it !! Slice them and serve with your favorite sauce..
- This time I prepared fried garlic, chopped green onion with ponzu sauce, special onion and mushroom sauce. I recommend it with wasabi !! my favorite.
If the beef product does not have a "use by date," use the above chart as a reference. Season a beef pot roast all over with a liberal amount of salt and pepper. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add a tablespoon of olive oil. Let the oil get really hot.