Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread.
You can have Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
- Prepare 6 of chicken breasts.
- You need of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s of Olive oil or corn oil to fry.
- You need 2 cups of spagetti sauce.
- You need of Parmesan cheese (to taste).
- Prepare 1 pound of linguine.
- It’s 8 slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Garlic bread (see recipe).
Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread instructions
- Add flour, salt, and pepper in a bag…..
- Shake it up!!!.
- Put the Panko breadcrumbs in a bag…..
- Crack 2 eggs…..
- Add some milk to the eggs…..
- Mix the eggs and milk together…. pour it into a dish…..
- Take out the chicken breasts…. wash them…. cut out the extra rib meat…. pound them to flatten…..
- Cover the chicken breasts in the flour…. cover it in egg wash too…. cover in the breadcrumbs…..
- Fry them in olive oil until browned…..
- Flip them…. cook until browned.
- Drain them with a napkin…. sprinkle some parmesan cheese…..
- Add mozzarella cheese…. cover them with sauce…. sprinkle a little bit more parmesan cheese…..
- Bake them at 325° for 25 minutes, until cheese is nicely melted…..
- Boil the noodles…. add tsp. olive oil to water mix…. put the noodles in a dish…. add sauce and mix…..
- Look at my garlic bread recipe for a side! (see recipe).