You can have Apple Crisp using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Crisp
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 6-7 of apples.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 2 cups of rolled or quick oats.
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare of Vanilla ice cream for serving.
Apple Crisp step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Peel, core, and slice apples. Sprinkle the other filling ingredients over the apples, stir to combine, and pour into 13×9 baking dish..
- Prepare topping: melt butter in microwave. Stir oats, flour, brown sugar, and salt together with a fork. Add in the butter and stir with fork until it's combined and crumbly. Put over top of the apple mixture..
- Bake for 30 minutes until filling is bubbly and topping is browned, turning once halfway through. Serve with vanilla ice cream if desired (or, as pictured, caramel swirl ice cream)..