Tortilla Lasagna. Learn To Make Easy Homemade Lasagna Recipe – Filled With Tomato, Meat And Cheesy Goodness. McCormick® Brings You A Hearty Lasagna Recipe. Its Easy To Assemble & Easier To Eat.
They love spicy food, and this simple dish has become a new. Layer half of the tortilla strips in baking dish and top with half of the sauce and half of the cheese. Heat oil in a large skillet. You can make Tortilla Lasagna using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tortilla Lasagna
- Prepare 1 Package of Tortillas (8ct.).
- It’s 2 of Lbs. Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 Carton of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Peppers (Your Discretion).
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need of Sun dried Tomatoes.
- You need 4 Tbs. of Butter.
- You need 2.5 Cups of Milk.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Green Onion.
- You need of Tortilla Chips.
Add chicken; cook, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink. Stir in bell peppers, onion, chiles and seasoning mix. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are slightly tender. In medium bowl, combine tomatoes, zucchini, onions and beans; mix well.
Tortilla Lasagna step by step
- Season and brown grown ground beef, drain and set aside. Wash and chop veggies as you see fit..
- Add some oil to a pan season and sauté the onion and garlic until onions are translucent. Add in the peppers continue sautéing for a few more minutes..
- Add in the tomatoes along with a pinch of salt. Reintroduce the ground beef to pot and stir throughly. Remove from heat..
- Make a roux with the flour, butter, milk and sun dried tomatoes..
- After a few minutes, or when the roux is void of any lumps or irregularities, add and whisk in cheese. When cheese is melted, turn off heat. In an oven safe pan, lay down two tortillas and brush on some of the cheese sauce..
- Cover the previous layer with another tortilla and begin to spoon on the meat and veggies. Alternate until you have run out of tortillas or filling. (Save falling for an omelette or something)..
- Place in the oven at 400F until cheese is bubbly. About ten minutes or so..
- Allow to sit for about ten minutes so it can set up a little bit before cutting. Garnish with green onions and a few crushed tortilla chips..
Mix salsa and cream in small bowl. In a medium-size bowl, mix the salsa with the cream or yogurt. Spread a thin layer of the salsa. How to make our Mexican Tortilla Lasagna. Brown ground beef, rinse and drain.