BLT with fried egg. Spread the mayonnaise on the other slice of toast, then top with the bacon, tomato and lettuce. Spread the mayonnaise on the other slice of toast, then top with the bacon, tomato and lettuce. In a small, nonstick skillet, melt the butter.
T. since I used arugula instead of lettuce, but more people are familiar with a BLT, and I don't know anyone that wants to eat a BAT sandwich. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. When cooked, set aside on a paper towel and wipe some of the fat, leaving a little to cook the egg. You can have BLT with fried egg using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BLT with fried egg
- Prepare 4-6 slices of fried bacon.
- It’s 2 slices of favorite toasted bread.
- Prepare 4 slices of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of large piece of lettuce.
- You need of mayo or miracle whip.
- It’s to taste of Salt & peper.
Crack the egg, cover and cook until the yolk is set. Fry the bacon until crisp, remove and set aside. Fry the egg in the bacon fat, breaking up the yolk so that it cooks through, unless you want the yolk to be runny. Flip and cook the egg on the other side.
BLT with fried egg step by step
- Fry bacon. Set aside. Use the bacon grease and fry your egg. Pop yolk and cook flipping after about 2 minutes making sure yolk is cooked..
- Toast your favorite bread, spread mayo or miracle whip on both pieces. Place lettuce, bacon and tomatoes on one side salt & pepper.
- Place fried egg on other side salt and pepper. Put together and cut and half. Enjoy!.
Spread mayonnaise on both slices of toast. Crack the eggs into the skillet and fry sunny-side up or over-easy. Place the slices of cheese on one slice of the toasted bread and place in a toaster oven or under a broiler to melt the. Slice tomatoes, rinse lettuce and pat dry. Sprinkle tomatoes evenly with salt and pepper.