Avocado Chicken Salad.
You can make Avocado Chicken Salad using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado Chicken Salad
- You need 20 oz of Chicken cooked and shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of Onion (sweet or red) chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cilantro chopped.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 1 each of Juice from a fresh lime.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
Avocado Chicken Salad instructions
- Mix all together. I leave some of the avocado in small pieces. Make sure chicken isn't chunky most of the avocado is mixed… If you want more creamy add more avocado. Can garnish with sliced avocado.
- Serve on bun, crackers, small sliced bread.