Apple Pie. Our homemade apple pie is sure to be the best apple pie recipe you've made to date. For starters, you can make this warm, cozy, classic dessert in three simple steps, and it's made with the ultimate baking shortcut: Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts. Serve up this easy apple pie and enjoy the most classic dessert with family and friends.
In a small bowl, combine sugars, flour and spices; set aside. In a large bowl, toss apples with lemon juice. Add sugar mixture; toss to coat. You can have Apple Pie using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Apple Pie
- You need 2 of big apples.
- Prepare Half of tsp of cinnamon.
- You need Half of pack unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 cup flour.
- Prepare Half of tsp salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar for flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 of tbsp.lemon juice.
Toss the apple with the lemon juice. Add the sugar and toss to combine evenly. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Apple crisp is the perfect dessert for when you want the warm and comforting flavors of an apple pie, but don't want to put in the effort to make one.
Apple Pie instructions
- In a bowl add flour salt and sugar mix it properly.Cut butter into small pieces then mix it with flour.Add small drop of cold water if needed.Mix by hand until the butter are well combined.Form two round size and covered with cling wrap separately.Place in chiller for an hour..
- Add sliced apple in a pan cook it together with sugar and cinnamon powder and lemon juice.Cook it in low fire until the apple are soft.Then remove and let it soft.After an hour take the dough and used a rolling pin to form into round shape for the crust.After that put in a round moulder then.pour the ppke mixture inside.Then the other dough flatten it and cut into a long strips.Then used it to cover the mixture just lay flat on top and press by your hand the edges..
- Bake in a preheat oven for 75 mins at 200c.
Often confused with a crumble, this easy-to-make deep-dish dessert has apple filling with a nubby, streusel-like topping. Fill with apple mixture, gently packing apples and mounding slightly in center; dot with butter. Lightly brush rim of pie shell with water. Remove remaining circle of dough from refrigerator. Lay over apples; press along moistened rim to seal.