Apple turnover from can biscuits. Moisten edges of dough with water. Fold over and press edges firmly with a fork to seal. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Fast, easy, Apple Turnover is quick and easy. Roll out biscuits, and place a small dab of pie filling. Now the time to make butter icing Softened butter and and extract of vanilla and. You can make Apple turnover from can biscuits using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple turnover from can biscuits
- It’s 1 can of biscuits.
- Prepare 1 can of any pie filling.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of powder sugar.
- It’s 2 of Tlb. Butter.
- You need 1 of cap full of vanilla, and Cap of coconut extract.
- Prepare of Slowly add hot water, 1 tsp. at a time.
Mix together apple slices, brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon and melted butter. Separate biscuits and roll out individually into circles. Fill center of biscuits with apple mixture and fold dough over into half moon shape. Place another rolled out round on top of the filling, pressing around the.
Apple turnover from can biscuits instructions
- Roll out biscuits, and place a small dab of pie filling..
- Fold biscuit over and crimp..
- Baked for 8/10 minutes until brown. Now the time to make butter icing.
- Softened butter and and extract of vanilla and coconut. Next add hot water slowly,1tsp. at a time. Until blended..
- Once turnover is done, let cool then spoon icing over the turnover and dust with cinnamon. FYI, I love to use Chopsticks for mixing and covering turnover..
These are so quick and easy, I couldn't believe it! Make sure to pull the dough at every angle to give… I have made apple, peach and cherry turnovers, using canned pie filling and Grands. I separated each biscuit in half, and pressed each half out as thin as possible without making holes in the dough. Put a spoonful of pie flling on one side, fold over the dough, and press edges together. Place on a greased baking sheet.