Loaded sweet potato.
You can make Loaded sweet potato using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded sweet potato
- It’s 80 gr of Hajdu greek cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini.
- It’s 1 of small Dr Oetker vega sour cream.
- You need 1-2 spoons of regular sour cream.
- Prepare of Cooking cream.
- You need of Big sweet potato.
- You need 1 of leek.
- You need 1 of small onion.
Loaded sweet potato instructions
- Bake the sweet potato in a small pan on 200 celsius, put some water under it so it's not going to burn..
- After it cooked, cut it in half, carve out the inside part, but be careful not to carve all of it, just to have a nice "couchin" for the stuffing.
- Cut the zucchini for small cubes and grill them, set aside.
- Cut the leek and onions and fry them on some oil. Put the zucchini in there with the cheese, plus sour cream. You can use cooking cream of you think it can be more liquidy. You should get a nice creamy sauce. Use some pepper if need. You can out some of the sweet potato in there as well, if you cut them to small pieces.
- Load this into the potatoes, put some graded cheese on the top with some ramsons spice. Put back to the oven for 10-15 mins until the cheese is broiled..
- The end result is delicious. Enjoy!.