You can make Apple Fritters using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Fritters
- Prepare 2 cup of grated or finely chopped apples.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s dash of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of confectioners sugar (opt).
- It’s 1 of honey (opt).
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon sugar mix (opt).
Apple Fritters step by step
- Mix all ingredients together. If the batter is too thin, more flour may be added. Drop by teaspoons into hot oil (about 3 inches deep). Drain on paper towels..
- Shake in confectioner sugar or cinnamon sugar mixture. Or drizzle honey on them..