Spicy Beef Shoyu Ramen.
You can make Spicy Beef Shoyu Ramen using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef Shoyu Ramen
- You need 4 of green onions, chopped (white and green parts separated).
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of finely chopped fresh ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes (or sambal oelek).
- It’s 3 tbsp (45 ml) of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 cups (1 litre) of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 cups (500 ml) of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp (15 ml) of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp (15 ml) of soy sauce.
- Prepare 225 g of ramen-style noodles.
- You need 1 of sirloin steak, about 9 oz (250 g).
- Prepare of Bean sprouts, as desired.
- You need of Chopped fresh cilantro, as desired.
- You need of Lime wedges (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- It’s 2 of eggs fried.
Spicy Beef Shoyu Ramen step by step
- In a saucepan over medium heat, soften the white parts of the onions, the garlic, ginger, mushrooms and red pepper flakes in 2 tbsp (30 ml) of the oil. Add the broth, water, fish sauce and soy sauce. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes. Adjust the seasoning..
- Add the noodles and cook for 3 minutes or until tender. Add broth, if needed..
- Meanwhile, in a skillet over high heat, brown the steak on both sides in the remaining oil until the desired doneness. Season with salt and pepper. Let rest for 5 minutes on a work surface, and then slice..
- Ladle the soup into bowls. Garnish with the meat, bean sprouts, the green parts of the onions, fried eggs and the cilantro. Serve with lime wedges, if desired..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram with a picture if you try this recipe!.