Broccoli-Cauliflower-Cheese Soup. Combine the flour and remaining milk until. In a large saucepan, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, celery, onion, and water (or veggie) stock. While vegetables are simmering, in a small saucepan, melt butter.
Ingredients of Broccoli-Cauliflower-Cheese Soup
- It’s 3 cup of Cooked Cauliflower.
- It’s 1 cup of Cooked Broccoli.
- You need 1 envelope of Chicken flavor.
- It’s 2 cup of Cheddar Cheese -Sharp or Mild.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Garlic salt.
- You need 1 dash of Onion powder.
- It’s 1 dash of Parsley.
- It’s 1 dash of Black pepper.
We survived January (YAY), but we still have a few more weeks, er, months, of freezing cold to get through, and we need comfort to help us through it. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Add the flour and cook for another minute, stirring. Combine the water and chicken base.
Broccoli-Cauliflower-Cheese Soup instructions
- Cook head of cauliflower and bunch of broccoli. Cook till soft..
- Mix broccoli and cauliflower in saucepan..
- Add water..
- Add seasonings.
- Mash with potato masher..
- Slowly heat. Do not boil..
- Add cheese..
- Stir and heat until cheese melts. Do not leave unattended..
- Put soup in bowls and cover with more cheese..
- Microwave each bowl 30 seconds to melt top cheese..
- Add a bit more salt and pepper..
- Garnish with avocado slices..
- Serve and enjoy!!.
Add to the pot along with the broccoli and cauliflower. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer. I have used all kinds of cheese when making soup, but Velveeta cheese is the best for melting and flavor in this easy broccoli cauliflower cheese soup. Next add in milk, chopped cauliflower and broccoli, salt, black pepper, garlic powder and cayenne. Stir in cheese and reduce heat to low.