You can have Blueberry Muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- You need 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar plus 1tbsp sugar for sprinkling on top.
- It’s 1 cup of curd.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plus 1 tbsp flavorless oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need of Zest of one lemon (optional).
- It’s 1 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C..
- In a large bowl, mix the curd and sugar until the sugar slightly dissolves. Add the baking powder and baking soda and let it rest for about 2 minutes as the mixture turns frothy..
- Next, add the oil and lemon juice. Add the sieved flour and mix well but do not overmix..
- Fold in the blueberries gently, you do not want to crush them. Leave a few blueberries to be added on top of the batter..
- Line the muffin tray with paper liners and pour the batter upto ¾th of the liner. Add the remaining blueberries and sprinkle with the sugar..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Notes:- blueberries should be tossed in flour.