Seafood casserole. Try this easy seafood casserole made with shrimp, crab, lobster, Parmesan cheese, wine, and a A creamy, quick, and easy seafood casserole is the perfect weeknight meal when you encounter good. Looking for a new tuna casserole recipe? Browse trusted recipes for seafood casseroles and find videos and cooking tips, too.
How to cook Seafood Casserole recipe. Seafood is definitely at its ultimate best with this dish. The textures and flavors combine, blending into the creamy. You can make Seafood casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Seafood casserole
- Prepare 1 packages of imitation crab meat.
- Prepare 8 of asparagus stalks.
- It’s 1 can of cream of celery soup or clamp chowder.
- It’s 3 of Green onions.
- It’s 2 can of buscuits.
- You need 1 of garlic salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Seafood casserole with shrimp, scallops and crab meat. Creamy sauce combined with seafood over a bed of herb Seafood lovers will find this recipe for seafood casserole absolutely irresistible! See more ideas about recipes, seafood casserole, seafood dishes. I love tuna casserole, but I am not too huge a fan of the noodles in it.
Seafood casserole step by step
- Chop up asparagus spears and green onions.
- Mix with shredded cheese.
- Add soup and stir well.
- Line bottom of pan with biscuits.
- Top with cheese mixture.
- Top with seafood and biscuits cut into quarters and some of the cheese.
- Bake until biscuits are done.
Would switching noodles out for something like cauliflower go badly, or would that substitution work. This seafood casserole is one of the easiest ways to serve shrimp to a crowd. This dinner recipe includes a orzo pasta, Swiss chard, and shrimp for a complete meal in each scoop! See more ideas about seafood casserole, seafood recipes, cooking recipes. seafood casseroles. I first sampled this casserole at a baby shower and founds myself going back for more!