The Best Lasagna Ever. Learn To Make Easy Homemade Lasagna Recipe – Filled With Tomato, Meat And Cheesy Goodness. McCormick® Brings You A Hearty Lasagna Recipe. Its Easy To Assemble & Easier To Eat.
Spoon half the cottage cheese mixture over the noodles. The BEST Classic Lasagna Ever has layers of sautéed ground beef and Italian sausage that are cooked together, sweet tomato sauce, Italian seasoning all layered with lasagna noodles then covered in ricotta cheese and a parmesan mixture all sprinkled with mozzarella cheese for a mouthwatering baked Italian dinner. In a small bowl, mix egg, ricotta cheese and remaining parsley and salt. You can have The Best Lasagna Ever using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Best Lasagna Ever
- Prepare of Lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 lb of sausage.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef 80/20.
- Prepare 4 cups of Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare of Garlic powder (to taste).
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1 bottle of Prego sauce.
- Prepare of Parsley (to taste).
So happy to be sharing this epic Lasagna Recipe with you today! This recipe is easy, cheesy, can be made in advance or baked right away and comes out perfectly every time! This is the best lasagna recipe I have ever made. I had one lasagna several years ago that was out of this world and while this is not the same one, it is the closest one I have ever found.
The Best Lasagna Ever step by step
- Boil noodles and drain once soft..
- Cook sausage and beef on stove top… drain once cooked… add prego..
- In a large bowl, mix ricotta, parmesan, garlic powder, two eggs, and parsley..
- In a glass dish, spread prego sauce on bottom to help sticking..
- Layer first set of noodles. I do 4 across..
- Layer cheese mixture and spread evenly..
- Layer meat mixture and spread evenly..
- Repeat layers until high filling dish. I usually go 4 layers up..
- Spread sauce and mozzarella cheese on top..
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour. & 15min..
- Enjoy the best lasagna ever!!!🧀🥖🥐🥞🥪🥣.
I like to make two and freeze one for later use. This absolute best ever beef lasagna recipe comes to us via my sister and brother-in-law. This is the ultimate meat lasagna! Three layers of deliciously rich, luscious meat sauce, creamy cheesy ricotta (no cottage cheese here!), and perfectly cooked noodles. Lasagna Pasta Shortcut: Boiling lasagna noodles is an extra step that we would all love to avoid.