Cheesy chicken lasagna. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook the onion and garlic in the butter until tender, stirring frequently. Stir in the flour and salt, and simmer until bubbly.
Remove from the heat; stir in vegetables and chicken. The cheesiest chicken lasagna layered with cheddar and mozzarella cheese, rich chicken bolognese and no-boil lasagna sheets is a dinner favorite. Lasagna is pretty much always guaranteed to impress. You can make Cheesy chicken lasagna using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken lasagna
- Prepare 2 (12 oz) of cans full fat evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 (1 oz) of package dry ranch seasoning I use buttermilk ranch pack.
- You need 1 of rotisserie chicken shredded.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Cajon seasoning.
- It’s 9 of lasagna noodles cooked and rinsed in cold water.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
There are very few people who can resist all that cheesy, meaty goodness. Stir in flour and salt until blended; cook until bubbly. Gradually stir in broth and milk. In a large bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, parsley and remaining mozzarella; set aside.
Cheesy chicken lasagna step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees and In a medium-sized pot over medium heat. Heat milk, Cajun seasoning, ranch seasoning, salt and pepper. Wisk occasionally so it does not burn then stir in chicken..
- Mix both cheeses together and butter a 13 × 9 inch dish well.
- Lay 3 noodles side by side in bottom of dish and top with chicken / sauce mixture. Sprinkle on some cheese and repeat 2 more times..
- Bake for about 40 minutes and cool 10 minutes before slicing.
Cook bell pepper and onions in butter, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender; remove from heat. Lasagna has a few steps but this dish is worth every second! Lasagna Alfredo with chicken, ricotta and spinach. So good that my family requests it at least once a week. Serve with diced tomato as a garnish.