Hawaiian Coconut Pineapple Cheesecake Bars.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Coconut Pineapple Cheesecake Bars
- You need of Shortbread Crust.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of unsalted butter at room temperature.
- Prepare of Pineapple Cheesecake Filling.
- It’s 16 ounces of cream cheese at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of coconut extract.
- You need 16 ounces of crushed pineapple well drained.
- Prepare of Coconut Topping.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded sweetened coconut.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter, melted.
Hawaiian Coconut Pineapple Cheesecake Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 °F..
- Line a 9×13 with tinfoil allowing excess tinfoil to drape over pan lengthwise. Spray lightly with baking spray. This will allow you to remove the bars after baking for easier cutting..
- Combine the flour, granulated sugar, salt and butter until well combined and crumbly. (I used a small food processor and did it in two batches). Press the mixture into a 9 X 13 pan. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until starting to turn golden. Remove and let cool slightly while prepping the other layers..
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth, then add in the granulated sugar, eggs and vanilla and coconut extracts. Stir in the drained pineapple. Spread over the baked crust..
- Combine the coconut and the melted butter. Sprinkle over the pineapple layer filling and lightly tamp down..
- Cover the pan with tinfoil..
- Return to the oven and bake for 25 minutes. Remove the tinfoil and bake another 15-20 minutes until the coconut is lightly browned..
- Cool to room temperature Refrigerate overnight. Remove from pan. Cut into bars and serve..